About Stuckert and Yates
Stuckert and Yates is the oldest law firm in Newtown, Bucks County, Pennsylvania, having been founded by William R. Stuckert in 1902. In 1956, the firm's current senior partner, Sidney T. Yates, commenced his practice with Mr. Stuckert. Since then, Stuckert and Yates has expanded its very active practice to its present complement of lawyers.
Stuckert and Yates has been located in the heart of the business district of Newtown Borough for decades. In 1998, the firm completed a move from One South State Street to its newly-renovated building at Two North State Street. From this location, Stuckert and Yates shall continue to be an active and vital member of the area's legal and commercial community.
Stuckert and Yates is a full service law firm with experienced attorneys practicing in virtually every area of law. The firm places particular emphasis on real estate, estate planning and estate administration, business and commercial law, and corporate law. However, Stuckert and Yates also has lawyers who concentrate in the areas of civil trials, criminal trials, municipal law, zoning, land use and land development, and family law.
Throughout the years, Stuckert and Yates has represented and continues to represent a wide variety of clients. These clients include individuals, as well as banks and savings associations, municipalities, health care institutions, builders and developers, physicians, and a large number of corporations and other businesses.
Stuckert and Yates is dedicated to providing quality legal services for a fair and reasonable fee. To that end, Stuckert and Yates aspires to the highest ideals of professional excellence in responding to its clients' needs with efficiency, diligence and economy. Of course, throughout the firm's representation of its clients, Stuckert and Yates consistently conforms to the strictest ethical standards, while at all times protecting and preserving the confidences of its clients.